So one of the main things I miss while doing Slimming World is bread.
Not because I can’t have it because I regularly have whole meal bread but not the lovely doughy tiger bread that I’d normally buy and slather in butter.
So when I saw a recipe on Pinterest for cauliflower bread and other people blogging about it I thought I would give it a go!
My verdict is mixed to be honest, it’s not really a bread but its a really good low syn snack full of super free cauliflower and an easy way to get my hex A in. But will I be using it to make my ham sandwiches? No!
Have you made it?
Let me know what you think
1 cauliflower head
1 clove of garlic -crushed
Pinch of salt, pepper and oregano
Preheat the oven to 220
1. Grate the cauliflower until it looks like rice.
2. Microwave for 8 mins or until soft.
3. Grate the cheese, mix with the egg, garlic and seasonings
4. Mix with the cauliflower
5. Put on a baking tray sprayed with fry light and bake for 15 mins until cooked.
6. Remove from the oven slice into 4 portions and then return to the oven for 10 mins so its crisp on both sides.
If I make this again I would just use 1 egg and maybe add some mustard!